I HAVE MOVED!

I have moved!!! Please come visit my new blog at:

http://watercolorsbyjoan2.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 2, 2011

International Fake Journal - April 1








Fri., April 1 - My name is Angelina and I live in Venice, Italy. I came here on vacation and never went back. Each day I will show you something from my day.


Today I am at the Realto Market buying fruits and vegetables. Wave to Mario. He has the best San Marzano tomatoes you will ever taste! The market closes by one so you have to go early, especially if you want the best selection. Ciao!

(If you are wondering about the International Fake Journals, here is a link: http://officialinternationalfakejournalblog.blogspot.com/)

7 comments:

Michelle Himes said...

Super first page! And where else would your alter ego go but Venice. :-)

Autumn Leaves said...

A great journal page, Joan!

Lin said...

OH HOW FUN, JOAN -- AND MY FAVORITE SETTIN G-- ITALY!!! BRAVA!!! MORE MORE MORE!

Joan said...

Mickey - It just seemed right. lol

Sherry - Thanks.

Lin - Thanks. There will definitely be more.

Denise T said...

I can't wait to hear about the yummy Italian meal made withthe fresh veggies!
Ciao- fellow IFMJ'er

Jeanette, Mistress of Longears said...

Fun! I can't wait to see what else you do there!

Judi said...

It'll be fun to see where this goes. Great first post!