I HAVE MOVED!

I have moved!!! Please come visit my new blog at:

http://watercolorsbyjoan2.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Jo's Garden - SOLD


I like being able to attach that word "SOLD"to the title. lol This was done back in September at the home of a friend of one of my sketching friends. This is Jo's garden, filled with all kinds of shrubs, but not too many flowers. When I was working on it, Jo asked if I sell my paintings and said she was interested in buying it. I told her I would take finish it and then bring it to her to see. Of course I procrastinated a bit and just brought it to her this weekend. She loved it! The painting is 8 x 10.

4 comments:

Lin said...

And what a beauty it is JOan!! Anyone would be proud to have this!!! BRAVA on the sale too!!YAHOO!!

It's been raining most of the day but in the high 80s ... cold front coming in this weekend ...

Carrie Waller Watercolors said...

Congrats!! Your friend will get to treasure her garden year round:)

Joan said...

Lin - Thanks so much! I think the rain left you and headed here.

Carrie - Thank you! Next I'm going to try painting her boat house.

Jo Castillo said...

Congratulations from me, too. Sorry so late. :)