I HAVE MOVED!

I have moved!!! Please come visit my new blog at:

http://watercolorsbyjoan2.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Leonelli's Beach - May 2006

The town of Sorrento is perched high on a bluff. In order to reach the beach there is a steep walkway that zigzags down. The beach itself doesn't have much of a sandy area. Instead there are piers built out into the water, covered with cabanas and beachchairs. It's very colorful! My husband didn't want to walk down, so I went alone. I walked about halfway down the cliff and sat down to paint. I knew if I went all the way down, I would have to climb all the way back up to the top in the heat. Finally when I was done, I hiked back up. My husband told me he had something to show me. There was an elevator that went through the cliff to the beach!

No comments: