I HAVE MOVED!

I have moved!!! Please come visit my new blog at:

http://watercolorsbyjoan2.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pouring Workshop - Painting 4 - Tuscan Street & Photos
















My final painting that I worked on was a small section of a photo I had taken in Tuscany. I think it was just simple enough for a pour. I'm posting the value study and the painting itself. I'm also including a few photos of gallery night after the workshops ended. You can see a bit of the wonderful work by the other students hanging on the walls. The first photo is of Jean Grastorf and my sister, Michelle (red blazer), the second is Michelle by her abstract wash out painting and her tee plant pour (both are in the top row), and a photo of me by my tropical painting and the Tuscan street. I can't wait to get my hands wet again and try this technique again.

6 comments:

Lin said...

GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS AND MORE GORGEOUS!

Autumn Leaves said...

What a fabulous time this looks to have been Joan. One of the bloggers I follow, Barb Sailor, also has done some work with pouring. I think she was doing that back when I first found her blog a couple of years ago. If you are interested in asking her about it, she is on my sidebar, a couple of blogs above your own on the roll. Right now she has a watercolor of an old truck in the thumbnail...

Joan said...

Lin - Thanks so much.

Sherry - Thanks. I'll have to go check her out.

jsicignano2.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful technique. You have produced amazing work. Well done.

Joan said...

Joan - Thanks so much.

http://carolking.wordpress.com said...

I really like this Tuscan Street painting. You did an amazing job.