I HAVE MOVED!

I have moved!!! Please come visit my new blog at:

http://watercolorsbyjoan2.blogspot.com

Monday, August 23, 2010

Lido Beach Scenes































Of course I have to get to the beach here. Both of these were done on the barrier island of Lido which faces the Adriatic Sea. The top one is of the vendor cart on the beach selling all kinds of drinks and treats. The bottom one is just outside the beach entrance and is a stall where you can get a snack or sandwich. Ciao

4 comments:

Desiree's Designs said...

Looks like your having fun!!! Wish I was there with you! I am enjoying your paintings and appreciate the effort it takes to do them while on vacation. I know that my husband was a saint to wait while I painted "plein Aire" at all the locations. I would journal the day at night before I went to sleep. Enjoy!

Autumn Leaves said...

These paintings would make a wonderful hardbound book that would so gorgeously capture your trip! This does look like fun!

Ai said...

Joan, these scenes are so wonderful, fun, and full of Italian spirit. It will be a great treasure for you to keep and for us to see. Thanks for posting them.

Jo Castillo said...

Yes, you need to make a book on one of the self publishing sites. So beautiful