I HAVE MOVED!

I have moved!!! Please come visit my new blog at:

http://watercolorsbyjoan2.blogspot.com

Monday, August 30, 2010

Near the Park, Venice at Night, In the Rain







These will be my last actual posts from Venice. We fly home on Wednesday. I will paint today and tomorrow and still have a lot to post when I get home. I have done about 77 paintings here, some, like the last one were painted huddled under a covered area while it was raining. lol I will paint any place and in any weather. I will have to find shelter today again, because it is raining while I am at the computer. Ciao

7 comments:

Anita Davies said...

Oh Joan, I don't know how I missed your Italian trip sketches. So glad I managed to catch them now, I have thoroughly enjoyed browsing through.
Wonderful work!

jamila aladdin said...

Hi Joan
I can see you are really inspired, your colours are richer, your brush work is very expressive and there is so much light is your plein air ... great job, keep it up

Michelle Himes said...

77???? That is truly impressive. I've been enjoying all your paintings, even if I only got around to commenting on a few. Can't wait to see them in person.

Ai said...

Joan, these are super. I love every corner of Venice in every kind of weather through your eyes. Awesome painting.

Autumn Leaves said...

What a gorgeous park and beautiful set of trees! Hope you have a great last full day in Venice, Joan!

Lin said...

GLORIOUS GLORIOUS!!! OH HOW BEAUTIFULLY DONE -- EACH ONE A PRIZE!!! I KNOW it's almost time for you to leave, but how I'll miss this dip into my favorite place one earth!

Joan said...

Many thanks to all for your comments while I've been gone!